Re: FORMS 4.5 - ON-LOGON trigger

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 15 Oct 1998 04:22:46 GMT

[Quoted] Hi George,

I don't know how to force ON-LOGON, but you could try checking Forms_Success after LOGON_SCREEN. This will test False if either the user hit Cancel or there are 4 failed login attempts. You could then loop and call LOGON_SCREEN again if necessary. The user needs to have an "out" from the loop, which would be Cancel. I've never needed to differentiate between cancel and failure - maybe test userid and password for null?

George Dimopoulos <george_at_hivnet.ubc.ca> wrote in article <70018f$172$1_at_nntp.ucs.ubc.ca>...