Re: Call an html file from form 4.5

From: Anatoly V. Lisovoy <anatoly_at_ftc.ru>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:19:45 +0600

U can integrate HTML browser just into one of your form. I have made it on Forms 4.5 using Microsoft Internet Control and writing specific package for invoking methods of it control. BTW, There are some example in Developer 1.5 FormsDemos of FormsBrowser based on Oracle Internet Control.

I guess, it help.

Anatoly/