Silicon Valley Startup Seeks Oracle Database Developer

From: Fabian Gonzalez <fabian_at_i-mind.com>
Date: 1998/10/14

Job Location:	San Francisco, CA
Contact:	Fabian Gonzalez

Job Description

A new Silicon Valley startup, i-mind education systems, inc., is looking for a young energetic person that is skilled in Database Programming, Design, and Integration. Candidate will be developing a multi-component Oracle database that will integrate seamlessly with a full Java network product. Experience with Oracle 8, Java, and JDBC API required. We offer an excellent compensation package that includes a lucrative stock options package and a competitive salary ($65k-$90k), because money talks.

If you think you've got what it takes to be a part of our "kick ass" team, please send e-mail to kickass_at_i-mind.com . Attach your resume in Microsoft Word, HTML, or plain text formats only please. Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message