Re: IMPORT error: ORA-1630

From: Adiel Kader <AKader_at_mweb.com>
Date: 1998/10/14

Hi

[Quoted] The best thing to do will be to create a temporary TEMP tablespace and set that tablespace as the TEMP tablespace of the user doing the Import. Iam assuming that the user is system. It will go like this:

Create tablespace Temp2
datafile 'filename' size 1500M
default storage
(
initial 500M
next 100M
minextents 1
pctincrease 0
);

alter user system
temporary tablespace Temp2;

You can now do the import. Once completed set the Temporary tablespace of user system back to what it was and drop the Temp2 tablespace.

Let me know what happens

AKader_at_mweb.com

Cheers
Adiel Kader