Re: SQL*Plus SPOOL Problem

From: Thierry Poels <PoelsT_at_DMA.BE>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:07:04 +0200

Hi,

where running Unix it is possible to spool to file referenced by an environment variable :
e.g. :

    myfile=/tmp/myfile.`date +%x`
    sqlplus usr/pw
    spool $myfile
    etc....

This trick will probably work also under NT, or other operating systems. good luck

Thierry Poels
DBA & Unix System Manager for VTB-VAB
HTTP://www.vab.be