Oracle sqlplus for Windows?

From: <CAB_at_Earthling.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:34:53 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have several Oracle sqlplus for OS\2. This piece of software is actually quite smart; it has commandline history and some cool commandline editing options. This makes it fast and easy to use.

On some occasions we need to do some queries in a hurry from a Windows NT. The sqlplus installed on this platform doesn't have the same features as the OS\2 version, which makes it quite "un-handy" to use.

Anyone with the same experience?
Any suggestions for alternative products which can be used in our situation?
Or did Oracle do something smarter themselves?

Best regards,
Steen Suder Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 10:34:53 CEST

Original text of this message