filters .. forms 5

From: <mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 06:48:49 GMT

Hi all

I need some ideas

In my application I want the user to be able to use the following filters = >
[Quoted] < <> not in etc for my reference tables . The kind of filters oracle has in
browser. The problem is that I have not got a clue where to start and how ti implement it .

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction, any bits of code or ideas would be appreciated or if someone has written a simple form to do the following I would be grateful for a copy

I read a few papers on it but they just confused me

regards

michael Dsouza