Developer R2.0/Personal Oracle8

From: Marc <marcmm_at_mx2.redestb.es>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:37:36 +0200

[Quoted] I've Personal Oracle8 Release 8.0.3 installed on Windows 95, and SQL*Plus works ok.
When I install Developer/2000 R2.0 (in the same machine) I don't know what to do.
- I've to configure SQL Net8 Easy Config or SQL Net Easy Configuration?
-If I use TCP/IP with 127.0.0.1 in SQL Net E.C. and start the listener
(lsnrctl80 start) it works properly. How can I do that listener runs automatically?
-I think that I have to use Brequeth protocol, but SQL Net said that is not
installed. What I've to do to install it? Or isn't the best solution?

Thanks in advanced.
Regards.

Marc Maurí Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 19:37:36 CEST

Original text of this message