Re: Des2k 2.1.1

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:46:02 +0300

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your question, but unfortunately I did not use Des2k Web generator yet. I'm only planned this in the next year.

Sorry, now we develop only client-server applications and I can't help you.

Good Luck.
Valery

colerick_at_borg.com wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Oct 1998 13:32:56 +0300, "Valery A. Sorokin"
[snip]

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division