Re: Problems!Problems!

From: Angelo Cavallaro <angelo.cavallaro_at_pcm.bosch.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:23:33 +0200

Hi, Anna.

I dont know if i understand your problem. I would create a frame in the body, which encloses everything on the page and set the summary field under this frame. Then I would set the "Vertical Sizing" of this frame to "Contract", so that the summary field appears always under displayed records in the page.

HTH Angelito.