Re: Oracle 7.3.4 Installation

From: Soltesz Andras <Soltesz.Andras_at_rudaskarig.hu>
Date: 12 Oct 98 11:13:36 GMT

  • Read carefully the installation documentation, because there are a lot of small, but important steps on UNIX installations.
  • Use the text-only installer. We had a lot of extra problems with the graphical version.

We never have installed on HP UX, only on AIX and Solaris.

Good work
Andrew Soltesz

Bin Yan <byan_at_cs.ualberta.ca> wrote in article <6utvhi$dq3$1_at_scapa.cs.ualberta.ca>...