Re: Package Compilation Error

From: Alexander I. Doroshko <aid_at_grant.kharkov.ua>
Date: 11 Oct 1998 11:41:20 GMT

[Quoted] Polaris <rkamene_at_easynet.co.uk> wrote in article <6vmjc8$1rs$1_at_apple.news.easynet.net>...
> when I compile my package I get the follow error on line 0 column 0
> "Compilation error on package body LOG_PKG:
> PL/SQL ERROR 801 at line 0 , column 0
> internal error [60604]
> Compilation unit analysis terminated"
What Oracle and PL/SQL versions have you? There are several reasons of mistakes like yours one in different version.
Your package may be too large (approx.>64K). It can contain a mistake, when you occasionally write an expression like
  var := <table_name>.<function_name>;
using a table name instead of package name, or some other puzzling construction for the compiler.

---
 Alexander I.Doroshko, aid_at_grant.kharkov.ua
 * Bank "Grant", Kharkov, Ukraine