UK Vacancies - Support tools/unix skills needed & NT support

From: <nospamnetseek_at_pemail.net>
Date: 1998/10/10

We are looking for prospective IT candidates on the net, on behalf of several recruitment agencies.

Currently, there are two vacancies which we believe may be of interest.

1)

We are looking for someone with Support Tool skills, for a permanent vacancy in the Wiltshire UK area. The employer is one of the world`s biggest players in the International comms market.

Ideally, we are looking for the following:

The jobholder will be responsible for:

    Evaluation of tools -3rd party and home grown     Maintenance and development of existing tools     Following a lifecycle for the development of tools from specification to     commission
    Interface with the firmware development group to resolve issues and give     training.

Qualifications:
Revelant degree or equivalent.

Skills:

UNIX operating system; "C", Shell scripts (e.g KSH, CSH, WISH, etc) and general scripting (eg Perl, Awk, etc) programming languages; General Internet knowledge (eg HTML); Database knowledge (SQL an Advantage).

Salary: Up to 28K
Excellent prospects:

2)

NT & Desktop application support/ admin positions

  1. Minimum 15 months desktop application support and installation
  2. Willing to work within M25 and immediate vicinity.
  3. Minimum 12 months NT and/or NetWare support and administration
  4. Full Driving License
  5. Age 23 - 35 years ideally
  6. Prepared to travel to different sites
  7. Approx 19K

If interested, and meet the above criteria, please confirm (preferably via email), with CV or attached, ASAP. These positions are quickly filled.

Please send your details directly to netseek_at_dial.pipex.com

We will gladly keep your details on file, should you be looking for alternative employment.

We also design and host online CVs. Please enquire for further details.

Thank you for your time.

M Buckingham

NETSEEK INTERNET SERVICES

Web Design - Marketing - Research - Consultancy - Training - Translation - Online CVs - Internet Recruitment Searches

Tel: (0)1932 700 416 or +44 (0)958 755 089 Web: http://www.netseek.co.uk / e-mail: netseek_at_dial.pipex.com