Re: PO 8.04 and Developer 2.1

From: news.earthlink.net <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 12:35:08 -0400

I heard from somebody that you shouldn't install the obdc drivers. I am not sure if it is the ones that are included with po8 or d2k but my guess would be d2k.

Hope this helps, I am going to be trying to install these together on my laptop in the day or so. If I get it to work I will let you know. If you figure out how to do it I would appreciate it if you could let me know too.

Thanks, and hope this helps,
Patrick Flahan
flahan_at_earthlink.net