Forms 5.0 question

From: GoTecs <gotecs_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Oct 1998 15:56:22 GMT

Forms 5.0 on Windows NT 4.0, Oracle 8.0.3

In FORM's listview, or multiple line records view, when I click once on a line record, I want to select the entire line. Or when I double-click at a line record, I want to bring up a detail form. FORM seems to allow only a line's column to be selectable, not the entire line.

I tried using GROUP object, but it only group the entire COLUMN, not entire ROW. Please teach me if you know the answer. Thank ;you in advance.

Send reponses to email only: Gotecs_at_AOL.Com.

Regards,

Nancy. Received on Sat Oct 10 1998 - 17:56:22 CEST

Original text of this message