Re: HELP ! Oracle Terminal

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 14:34:25 GMT

I have only worked with Oracle Terminal in Forms 5.0

To my amazement, I was able to modify the terminal key mappings for Windows.

I did limit my changes to mapping User Defined Keys.

Noticed ctrl-e for editor was case sensitive... With caps lock on, Ctrl-E does nothing.... So I also mapped it to the Editor and now it also brings up the editor.

Never thought about changing the name of the original resource file. Simply updated FMRUSW.RES in the ORANT\FORMS50 directory (after making a copy of the original).

--
joebrown
_at_leading.net