FL-Miami- Oracle DBA Opporty's

From: DSL2MIAMI <dsl2miami_at_aol.com>
Date: 6 Oct 1998 22:55:59 GMT

We have immediate needs for Oracle DBA's who have at least 3+ years of exp as database administrator, exp wtih design and maintenance of logial and physical database layout, develop backup and recovery plan, install Oracle software and patches on all servers, establish, coordinate and maintain all databases, provide 3rd level support to user community, exp with Developer 2000, designor 2000, and Oracle Financials would be a plus.

These are Perm Hire Opporty's in the South Florida area, salary is Negotiable, client willl provide relocation assistance, excellent company paid benefits.

For immediate consideration please contact me ASAP!

Mariela Ruiz
The DSL Group, Inc
305-220-8955 Received on Wed Oct 07 1998 - 00:55:59 CEST

Original text of this message