Printer question

From: Philippe Grenier <Philippe.Grenier_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 22:47:35 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everyone,

    I have good question for all of you. Have ORA_FFI functions been developped in order to access the GetPrinter, SetPrinter, OpenPrinter, etc API calls? I am trying do access the printer configuration parameters in order to bypass the Reports3 parameter form, and configure the printer directly so that I can indicate that the desired paper format is legal size. [Quoted] For now, it seems that Reports and Windows do not wish to talk together, so my users must configure the printer every time they want to print a report in legal/landscape - and 90% of the reports are in that format. I would
very much appreciate any suggestions from your part that would accelerate the processing of the solution.

    Thank you very much in advance,

        Philippe

Philippe Grenier
Department of National Defence, LFQA HQ