HELP ! Oracle Terminal

From: Andrew KEATING <gcl.ak_at_axess.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:51:28 -0400

[Quoted] I'm trying to use Oracle Terminal to define the key mapping to use our application on a HP Unix machine.

I've defined a resource file for the vt220 emulation and generated it.

But I don't seem to be able to use the .res file when I run a Form - under Windows I tried with Forms runtime, specifying the resource file - it made no difference; under unix when I try to specify the resource file for the Form I get a message saying - file not found.

Any gurus of Oracle Terminal out there ?? Received on Tue Oct 06 1998 - 20:51:28 CEST

Original text of this message