Reports2.5 prints to wrong HP LJ5siMX paper tray--can you help with a fix?

From: <dahlsg_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 11:33:17 GMT

Even though the users have tray 2 with letter size paper set on their default printer properties, the report prints on paper from tray 3. served on NT network.

we are using character based reports, PSL132.prt, to the previewer, landscape orientation.

I have been trying to modify the .prt file, but I really do not know the language enough to do anything more than copy a command in there from the printer manual. Using before report esc "&l1H" to no avail, it seems.

Any clues?