Logica, Inc - MA - Oracle DBA

From: <walshl_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 18:46:34 GMT

Dear Usenet Members,

If I may, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a Internet Recruiter with Logica, Inc. Headquartered in Lexington Massachusetts. Logica is a leading provider of business engineered, content-rich solutions for the Energy and Utilities, Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Automotive markets. The company's expertise is in systems integration, consulting, products, and core process out-tasking/applications management.

We are actively targeting top candidates, with Oracle Development Skills. Your name came to my attention from an Internet web site and I wanted to provide you with my contact information as well as some information about our company. So you may refer individuals you feel could benefit from this opportunity. Please feel free to contact me either by phone or email. (Position description below)

Thank you for your help.

Lance Walsh,
Internet Recruiter
Logica Inc.
walshL_at_logica.com
Tel: 617-476-8227
Fax: 617-476-8010

Oracle DBA

Description 1. To undertake specific development tasks with minimal supervision to Logica quality standards. 2. Data base monitoring and tuning 3. Database enhancement design 4. DB maintenance, backup and recover

Requirements

1. Oracle 8 database experience.
2. Experience with partitioning preferred. 2-4 years experience
3. Ability to write clearly and concisely in English.
4. Must understand data models and performance and capacity planning

Location: Lexington, MA, USA

With its North American headquarters in Lexington, MA, Logica has offices in Dearborn, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, New York, Orlando, San Francisco, Toronto, and Williamsburg. For the fiscal year ending June 1998, Logica's revenue was $790 million. The company was founded in 1969 and has offices in 23 countries and 6,400 employees world-wide. Logica's homepage can be found at www.logica.com