Web Based Oracle Performance Tool

From: Hayden Worthington, Inc. <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:15:47 -0400

http://hayden.home.mindspring.com/opm/prod00.htm

Most everyone who visits our site either comes for the white papers or for a free copy of the PSL Performance Scripts.

Recently, we released another web oriented utility called OPM/R2 (ORACLE PERFORMANCE MONITOR / RELEASE 2). With the ability to produce create product graphs and plot resource trends as well as create your own reports we consider it far superior to the free SQL*Plus based PSL scripts.

OPM/R2 is written in Oracle/OCI and comes already bundled with the Apache WebServer. There's about 150 core reports with both table and graphic styled reports. Some reports even have javascript popup windows which have performance related text to help you during a performance analysis of an Oracle instance.

Check it out and tell us what you think. We'd appreciate your comments...

Consulting Services
Oracle Performance Group

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Performance Tuning
5696 Peachtree Parkway         http://hayden.home.mindspring.com
Atlanta, Georgia 30092         White Papers, Scripts, etc.