Re: how do i copy tablespace?

From: Madhu Cherukuri <madhuc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Oct 1998 13:25:00 GMT

I think you can do so by using
[Quoted] the IMP/EXP (Import/Export tools of Oracle) But if the database is very big, then you may have portability problem. If you just want the structure of the database, this will certainly help(Export without data) After export, you can create the database in some other server. But if you change the structure of the objects, Importing back to the original server may not work. For this, you have to drop the objects and then do an import.

HTH Madhu Cherukuri