Re: PDE-PER001 Internal Error (dpch 2 ) - URGENT

From: <beansboy_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 19:55:52 GMT

I don't know if this will help in your specific case, but...

I'm running forms5 v5.0.5.6.0, WinNT4. I frequently get the same error, but I'm not doing any C-foreign function -- it seems to happen when I have a form which depends on a library, and I 'break' the library (ie change a routine, compile it, and because of dependencies it breaks most code in the library).

To fix it, try 1) DELETE the 'Attached Library' from your form. (this will invalidate most of your form). 2) RECOMPILE and RE-SAVE (ctrl-T) the library until it works and it is all compiled. 3) RE-ATTACH the library and recompile your form.

I find that I have to do this 4-5x/week doing pretty full-time form work.

-jay