Re: Forms 4.5 to Forms 5.0 conversion

From: Steve Mitchell <steve_at_mitchells.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:24:27 +0100

I have recentrly converted some forty + from D2K 1.3.2 to D2K 2.1 and had no problems at all. (Some of the forms where very complex.) Much better than going from 3.0 to 4.5. My server was v7.3.4 on Sequent Dynix and I think this helps, because I tried to convert some of the same forms against a 7.2.3 NT server at home and several internal error messages were reported.

I converted forms from the same version numbers as you quote.

Steve