Re: Developer 2000

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 20:41:17 GMT

Forms 5.0 can not read a TIFF image > 64k

Built in image handling does not support muti-page (TIFF) documents.

If I'm wrong about either of these two statements, please point me in the right direction.

I understand that the JPG format does not have these constraints, but JPG doesn't do multi-page documents, and is also the WRONG format for imaging (unless you're storing photographic like pictures (lots of colors) and a lossy compression algorithim is acceptable).

--
joebrown
_at_leading.net