Re: FORMS 5 Running stored procedures help

From: Piotr Kolodziej <pkol_at_otago.gda.pl>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:47:35 +0200

mdesouza_at_YAHOO.COM wrote in message <6ut5cd$4mc$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>hi all
>
>In my form I have got a button, which executes a when button pressed trigger
>The code of the trigger runs 5 stored procedure some which take 10 mins

What's the version of the Oracle database server that you run form against ?
If it is below 7.3.4 probably you have problem with compiling stored pl/sql. See your top session to see whether you have full-scan on obj$ while using %kglr7% views. This problem occured with 7.3.2.3 and was fixed with 7.3.4.

Regards,
Piotr Kolodziej
pkol_at_otago.gda.pl Received on Thu Oct 01 1998 - 19:47:35 CEST

Original text of this message