Replication Software (SharPlex) question

From: Olen <klineo_at_wlrfoods.com>
Date: 1998/09/30

Greetings,
  We are about to begin testing Sharplex's oracle replication software, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this software they would like to share.

  We will be replicating for the primary purpose of hot standby, two 7.3.4 databases from two differnent HP9000's to a third HP9000 over ATM. The OS is HPUX 10.20.

  If you have any experiences with this software, on any platform, preferably in a production, online, real time environment please share them. If you don't want the publicly share please email. I want the straight poop, so salesmen need not reply. :)

Olen Kline DBA WLR Foods Inc. Ph# 540-867-4133 Fax 867-4171 orkline_at_wlrfoods.com Received on Wed Sep 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message