Change of Coordinate system

From: Ferdo Planka <fplanka_at_csc.sk>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:19:37 GMT

Hi,

we have developed app. 100 forms modules in previous versions of Developer (f 4.0, 4.5, Dev 1.3) in character coordinate system.

Some of boilerplates we have positioned to half character (frames, labels)

Now we want to go to Dev2.1 (forms 5) but after conversion rounding problem occurs so now are our rectangles in exact character coordinate (because boilerplates have position property too in f5.0)

One solution which I have found is to change coordinate system to real in f4.5.
I would like to know if it is possible to make change coordinate system in some batch process, outside of developer environment.

                    Thanks
                                                F. Planka