Re: sqlnet client helppppppppppppppppppppp

From: Dave Bour <dbour_at_NOSPAMnortel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:40:42 -0400

In article <6ur3s0$6ht$1_at_news3.isdnet.net>, bsavalle_at_nticom.net says...
> Hi,
>
> I'm Barbara Savalle and I have a big big problem with my intranet. My os is
> Windows NT and the clients are under Windows 95. But one of them is under
> Mac OS.
>
> Do I install sqlnet client for Mac OS and is sqnelnet for Mac is compatible
> with Windows NT ??????
>
> Thanks for your helppppp
> bye ;o)

SQLNet for Mac's is a different piece of software for the Mac vs Win95/NT stations. They serve the same function. The Windows version is a little easier to configure (not that the Mac is anything difficult). From a database perspective, I believe they are the same (in terms of connectivity, session, IP, etc).

--
Dave Bour
Nortel

Sorry for the antispamming efforts, to reply
to me, remove the REMOVE from my email address.