Can I import other CASE definitions into Designer/2000 repository?

From: OL <100543.1646_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:39:48 +0100

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to easily import a database schema and screen definitions from another CASE tool into the Designer/2000 repository ?

I believe the Designer/2000 repository is itself an Oracle database. So, I suspect this could be done. Am I right in this ? Is that database schema documented by Oracle to ease such kind of forward engineering into Designer/2000 ?

Thanks therefore for your input.

Regards,

Olivier. Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 19:39:48 CEST

Original text of this message