Re: Dumb Question about Forms on NT

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 14:26:02 GMT

Your answer lays in the registry.

regedit <- this is the program, be sure to exercise caution while

               editing the registry.

HKey_local_machine \ SOFTWARE \ Oracle
forms 4.5.7 -- TK23_ICON
forms 5 -- TK25_ICON

I believe Icons are also located in the ORACLE_PATH My preference is to shove all executable forms, reports and icons into a single directory.

Starting runform from this directory by setting the shortcuts to start in this directory negates the need to set path variable, etc.

--
joebrown
_at_leading.net