des2000: share, transfer elements using CI_(views)

From: Valer Gornyitzki <spooky_at_kama.iglu.sk>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:35:17 +0200

Hi,
i'D like to know how to transfer, copy or share elements in des2000 repository of NON shareable (...) elements through des2000 API. I want to transfer e.g Business Functions from one appl. sys to another.

Des2000 don't allow it. I think, it's able to do direct in database using CI_views. How could I do it ?
I want to transfer diagrams as well. I know it's able to update CI_DIAGRAMS and change APPLICTION_SYSTEM_OWNED_BY, but it's not enough. I want to move all elements belonging into this diagram into another appl. sys, and to be able to modify these elements in a new appl. sys.

Thanks for any suggetions very much....
please reply also to:
spooky_at_kama.iglu.sk Received on Tue Sep 29 1998 - 15:35:17 CEST

Original text of this message