Re: Software gone mad ??

From: <jd1831_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:47:28 GMT

Glenn,

It is frustrating, especially when Oracle discards some of their tools/promises like an old toy without regard (seemingly)as to who it sffects. It got to the point where I just decided to focus on two/three areas to become proficient in. Like Paul said, not many projects are done by a one-man-band anymore. Look at it all as an opportunity!

Jeff Daniel
ARIS Corporation