Re: Can you read the registry?

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 28 Sep 1998 17:43:00 GMT

You could open it and read it a line at a time.

Check out TEXT_IO.* calls. :)

Goto love that Micro$oft.

Eric Richardson (eric.richardson_at_mail.tju.edu) wrote:
: Hello,

: Does anyone know how I can read the Windows registry setting from within
: forms 4.5? I need to set up a list of printers to select from, which will
: be passed to a report as the desname?
: Is this possible? If so could you please let me know?

: Eric Richardson
: eric.richardson+AEA-mail.tju.edu
: Thomas Jefferson University

--
While Alcatel USA may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
Alcatel USA does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when you