Re: Printing barcode labels from Developer 2000 / Stored procedure

From: <gkriegl_at_tec-it.co.at>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:13:54 GMT

We are providing a barcode-enabled form printing system which can be used with ORACLE (an any OS) too. This system does not need barcode-fonts or barcodecartridges  for the printers. Bar codes are generated by our software.

For more information - check out: http://www.tec-it.co.at/tie_psrv.htm

Greetings