Re: Software gone mad ??

From: Michael Angelo <shakibm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 17:09:32 -0700

A bit of both, but more of the first factor than the second. Michael Angelo

Glenn Baron wrote in message <01bdea68$5b208c40$b54695c1_at_default>... [Quoted] Hi all,

[Quoted] I've been working exclusively in Oracle for the last 13 years.

In that time it's gone from a useful (if clumsy) tool, through plain excellent, and now into the realms where hardly anybody feels comfortable
with more than 10% of the product set.

Is it all getting just *too* complicated, or am I a worn-out old dinosaur ?

Please tell :-)

Glenn Baron Received on Mon Sep 28 1998 - 02:09:32 CEST

Original text of this message