Re: SQL*PLUS Screen Buffer

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 00:15:28 -0400

If screen buffer width is always going back to 100, it is probably because of the version of sql*plus that you are using. The buffer width and height settings do not stay for some reason. If you get a more recent version of SQL*PLUS the problem should not reoccur. If the problem is the linesize setting then you should use the login.sql file that the others have suggested.

Patrick Flahan
flahan_at_earthlink.net