Re: Stored Procedure Question

From: Raymond Allo <idefix_at_sydney.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 13:01:58 +1000

Scott,

[Quoted] What I think you are getting at is that you write a store procedure and then you [Quoted] use that stored procedure in your select clause. That is not possible in Oracle. However you can write a stored procedure which returns multiple rows
[Quoted] through a PL/SQL table, but you still need another procedure to handle that. You [Quoted] can't access that set with a sql-statement.

Raymond