Windows Menu in DES2K

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 21:28:17 -0400

I have seen many postings about how to hide the WINDOW Menu when generating non-default Menus in FORMS 5.0. My problem is slightly different. I want to reposition the WINDOW pull-down menu. In most Microsoft style apps, the WINDOW menu is to the left of the HELP menu. I would like to provide this uniformity in my application. Thus far, I have been unable to influence the default positioning as the right most menu item. I have tried creating a duplicate WINDOW menu, assigning it to type MAGIC, and positioning it properly in the MAINMENU hierarchy. Unfortunately, this had no effect. Does anyone know of a way I can reposition this pull-down menu??

Ed Jennings

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN
technologies"