Re: Question: error on update

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 1998/09/24

This means the rollback segment R01 can't be extended anymore, either because of there is unsufficient free space in the tablespace, or maxextents of the rollback segment has been reached. In the first case you need to find out whether or not the tablespace is full: select bytes from dba_free_space where tablespace_name = 'RBS' and possible resize or extend the tablespace In the other case you can change maxextents of the rollback segment. Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA