Oracle Applications 10.7 NCA vs D2K 1.6.1 on webserver

From: Sammy A <seaford97_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/09/24

A couple of months ago, I successfully upgraded (installed) Developer/2000 Release 1.6.1 for an Oracle Applications Server running 10.7 NCA on HP. All I need was to install D2k and recompile all the forms.

Now, I am attempting to do the same for a different client running Oracle Applications Server 10.7NCA on Sun Solaris using webserver 3.0. However this time, I am being told by the local Oracle Support that I need to reinstall the Oracle Applications (i.e. 10.7 NCA and all its resulting patches) after I have done the upgrade. This does not sound right to me.

I would like as a matter of extreme urgency to hear from anyone out there, who has done an Developer/2000 Release 1.6.1 on an Oracle Applications 10.7NCA webserver and it possible any documentation that contradicts the advise I have been given.

Reply by email to seaford97_at_hotmail.com

Samuel Johnson
seaford97_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message