Re: Wherefor art thou FAQ?

From: Todd Owers <toddo_at_gcr1.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:00:09 -0500

Ross,

[Quoted] I've never seen an "official" FAQ posted in this group. However, the Oracle Underground FAQ Site, http://www.orafaq.org, contains numerous "unofficial" [Quoted] FAQs for the various Oracle products.

If you're looking for information on a specific topic, I suggest using Deja News, http://www.dejanews.com. Using their "Power Search" feature, you can search a specific newsgroup and date range for your keywords.

Hope this helps.

Todd Owers