Re: Forms 5.0 - MS ActiveX Control

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:17:08 +0400

Try to install only MS ActiveX controls from VB 5.0 CD-ROM to client. It works.

I think in Common Controls OCX (COMCTL32.OCX) there are references to another files or registry entries, I'm not sure.

I hope this will helps you.

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division