Forms version compatibility question

From: <cary_at_nams.net>
Date: 1998/09/23

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted]   We are currently developing Oracle forms with Des2k/Dev2k on NT4.0 and intend to target a Unix platform. We have Oracle Forms 5.0 on the NT machine, but the latest version of Forms on the Unix platform is 4.5. Is it possible to load the V5.0 forms into Forms 4.5 so that they can be regenerated on the Unix platform, or do I have to change my NT development version back to 4.5? So far, I have been unable to load my V5.0 forms into the Unix Forms Designer, but I am not sure if the problem is file incompatibility at the OS level, Forms version incompatibility, or something else entirely. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

Cary