Re: Forms 4.5 : call_form deallocation problem

From: Joe Brown <joebrownNO_SPAM_me_very_MUCH_at_leading.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:19:44 GMT

I suspect you're on a Unix platform...

In the Windows Environment, I've watched memory consumption by forms. Runform does not want to let go, once it's allocated memory.

I have observed after exit and calling the secondary (child) form again no additional memory is allocateed.

I've used Open_form successfully, replacing the second form with another form, and have not observed any furhter memory consumption.

I hope this holds true for the Unix world.

--
joebrown
_at_leading.net