Re: Forms4.5: Many-to-Many

From: Henrik Bachmann <Henrik.Bachmann_at_bim-consulting.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:02:53 GMT

On 16 Sep 1998 17:55:01 -0500, arenson_at_swan.imgen.bcm.tmc.edu (Andrew D. Arenson) wrote:

Hi Andy,

some years ago I solved this problem. Create a block corresponding to the linking table. Your form have now the structure Block A -> Block LinkAB -> Block B. Create the Master-Detail-Relationships for the arrows above. You have to edit the generated triggers to manipulate the logic of the blocks, but I can not remember in detail - sorry.

Good luck.

Henrik