Re: Reports 3.0 & Forms 5.0 (D2k 2.0)

From: Don Haney <hey_at_ornl.gov>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:24:52 -0400

Yes, it is possible to pass a record group to a report. I'm doing it now in D2K release 2.1, Forms 5.0 and Reports 3.0. The Online help documentation for RUN_PRODUCT has an example showing how. I would think it would also work in release 2.0.

Basically, you create a parameter list and add to the list a parameter of type Data_Parameter, which has the value of the record group you're passing. Name the parameter the same as the query you're replacing.

That should do it.

Hope this helps,

Don