Re: Does Forms 5 always need one window to have focus?

From: Raymond Allo <idefix_at_sydney.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:07:56 +1000

Arjan,

The answer is yes and no, but you can trick forms.

  1. Create you form, add a canvas (canvas2) and make it a horizontal toolbar canvas
  2. You will have to put a navigatable item like a button on this canvas
  3. set the property "horizontal toolbar canvas" of the window1 to this canvas 4.set the property "Form horizontal toolbar canvas" of the form to canvas2

Maybe this helps you
Raymond