Forms5.0 & Number of Forms Open

From: Jerry Alan Braga <jabraga_at_golden.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:31:56 -0400

Is it possible to determine the number of windows open as the standard window menu option does.

What I trying to do is control access to and from forms via menu forms. I do not want to exit the main menu form until all other called/open forms have been exited.

I have used the :global.active_form +- style in called forms and checking its value in the post-form trigger of the main menu form and that works.

But, if I could determine that only 1 form/window is open at the time of the attempted exit from the main menu form that would be rock solid. I know it can be done because form by default gives you the window menu option that lists all open windows.

Does anyone know the winapi function? Received on Sat Sep 19 1998 - 19:31:56 CEST

Original text of this message